Exactwatches.com what losers, what frauds.

I ordered a watch from exactwatches.com about four months ago. I paid almost $200 for a watch that they swore would not damage in water. I had did my dishes and forgot my watch was on my wrist. I only had the watch on about a minute. When i realized i had it on i took it off. It would not work anymore.

I got a hold of exactwatches.com and they said they would send another watch out to me. Now three months have past. And still exact watches has not sent me my replacement watch. And i do not think they have any intentions of doing so.

Exactwatches.com are one of the biggest scam artists out there. They will mess with the wrong person one of these days. And I bet it will be a cop. Watch out for this company they will take your money and give you nothing in return.

Keith Roberts,NJ

Had an Experience with ExactWatches?

Comments

I have ordered from exactwatches a month ago, until now I did not get my order. I tried several times to reach by email but until now there is no response. My advice to you all not to order any watch from them, they are bunch of scam. Once they get their money, just forget about your order.

Please Please Please don’t make my mistake, don’t order from them.

Wish you luck

Regards

Maysoon

I did receive my watch right on time and in perfect condition. The reason I purchased from them was because they accepted a form of payment other than credit card which I do not have. their site is very good as I am a watch freak and I will be keeping my eye on what they have.

Yes thats right my friend did get a broken toy car

dont buy anyting the only dend broken toys from china :(